SDDP MeDevNet Athens 2011
This co-laboratory is part of a cycle of trainings and other activities organised within the framework of the European projectThe dialogue was implemented in the context of the Capacity and Synergy building among NGDOs and LAs in Greece, Cyprus and Malta for development project. The overall objective of this co-laboratory was to find the most influential ideas that could be most effective in overcoming the current dead-end situation of the Greek NGDOs. The workshop was organized using the structured dialogic design process (SDDP) approach within the context of a rich web-based communication environment.
The Triggering Question (TQ) was
Which initiatives/actions should be undertaken by the Greek NGDOs in order to overcome their current dead-end situation?
In response to the TQ, participants came up with 31 ideas, which were categorized in 4 clusters. Following the voting process, 9 ideas received one or more votes and were structured to create the influence MAP shown below.
According to the participants of this laboratory, appear to be the most influential were:
- Characteristic #10, Structural Changes in the organizations
Sponsor and partners
The project’s partner organisations are:
The MeDevNet project is funded by the European Commission under the EuropeAid program.
- Development and Education Centre European Perspective
- Future Worlds Center (Cyprus)
- KOPIN (Malta)
- TEDKNA - Local Union of Municipalities & Town Councils of Attica (Greece)
- Valletta Local Council (Malta)
The associate partners are:
- Greek Platform of Non Governmental Development Organizations (Greece)
- NGO Platform ‘The Development’ (Cyprus)
- SKOP (Solidarjeta u Koperazzjoni) (Malta)
- Greek Migrants’ Forum (Greece)
- Migrants’ Solidarity Movement (Malta)
- The Association of Palestinian Community in Cyprus (Cyprus)
- Cameroonian Diaspora in Cyprus (Cyprus)
- Municipality of Leukara (Cyprus)
- UCLGA (Panafrican)