Difference between revisions of "SDDP Akamas 2017 - Vision"
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
The '''SDDP Akamas 2017 - Vision''' [[Structured Democratic Dialogue Process]] has been conducted on a contract by the
The '''SDDP Akamas 2017 - Vision''' [[Structured Democratic Dialogue Process]] has been conducted on a contract by the [[Cyprus Academy of Public Administration]] to address the major conflicts between stakeholders of the Akama peninsula.
Revision as of 08:41, 27 September 2020
The SDDP Akamas 2017 - Vision Structured Democratic Dialogue Process has been conducted on a contract by the Cyprus Academy of Public Administration to address the major conflicts between stakeholders of the Akama peninsula.
A few weeks earlier, the project team, in collaboration with Marios Michaelides and his colleagues at the Cyprus Academy of Public Administration, conducted consultation meetings - workshops with all interested stakeholders in-order to analyze
The Triggering Question (TQ) of the first workshop was:
What are the objectives, the achievement of which will lead to the best possible utilization of the area of the Local Plan, taking into account the peculiarities of the Akamas Peninsula?"
GR:"Ποιοί είναι οι στόχοι, που η επίτευξή τους θα οδηγήσει στην καλύτερη δυνατή αξιοποίηση της περιοχής του Τοπικού Σχεδίου, λαμβάνοντας υπόψη τις ιδιαιτερότητες της Χερσονήσου του Ακάμα;"
In response to the TQ, the 24? participants came up with 69 statements, which were categorized in 13 clusters. Following the voting process, 39 ideas received one or more votes. 18 were structured to create the influence MAP shown below.
According to the participants of this workshop, the targets that appear to be the most influential were:
- 1: Integrated spatial planning
- 21: Unified and integrated urban and spatial planning of the Akama Peninsula
- 22: Creation of infrastructure projects in the communities of the area as compensation
- 40: Quantified sustainability indicators and implementation of the action plan
- 42: Fair and equal treatment of landowners
GREEK Original Statements
- 1: Ολοκληρωμένος χωρικός σχεδιασμός
- 21: Ενιαίος και ολοκληρωμένος πολεοδομικός και χωροταξικός σχεδιασμός της χερσονήσου Ακάμα
- 22: Δημιουργία έργων υποδομής στις κοινότητες της περιοχής σαν αντιστάθμισμα
- 40: Ποσοτικοποιημένοι δείκτες αειφορίας και εφαρμογή του σχεδίου δράσης
- 42: Δίκαιη ΚΑΙ ισότιμη μεταχείρηση των ιδιοκτητών γής
The workshop was facilitated by Yiannis Laouris and Nicoleta Jiorzi under the monitoring of [[Marios Michaelides].
In sum, the participants of the dialogue reported their satisfaction that they had the opportunity to exchange ideas regarding the challenges and got engaged for the follow-up workshop to define the expectations.