For a detailed curriculum vitae of Mrs. Efthivoulou click: Full CV.
She joined Future Worlds Center in January 2010 started as an Administrator. At the same time, Emily participates in many projects such as CyberEthics, Unit for the Rehabilitation of Victims of Torture, UNVFVT, From Local to Global, MeDevNet, Accessing Development Education, TeachMDGs. Emily is also an active senior editor for Future Worlds pedia. She is available to help and advise others in using and editing the system.
Emily Efthivoulou was born in Engomi, Nicosia, Cyprus in 1987. She is a holder of a Bachelor Degree in International and European Studies from University of Piraeus, in Greece. She is interested in politics and gender issues and has attended several conferences and seminars on social issues in Cyprus and Greece organized by different NGOs. Since 2007 she has worked as an administrator in a private company in Cyprus where she gained valuable experience in managing office work for several projects. Since 2010, she has improved her overall knowledge regarding administration, project management, dissemination as well as structure and features of EU projects and she's been promoted to different project titles.
Workshops - Seminars
- Training Course, Youth Express Network, Youth in Action Programme, 20 - 26 November 2011, Vila da Marmeleira, Portugal Title: Coach me if you can!
- Conference 2 November 2011, Frederic University , Nicosia Title: Internet Addiction and other online dangers
- DIALE Dialogue Workshop for FWC, October 2011, Nicosia
- Conference on Millennium Development Goals,Paphos Gardens Resort, 24-26 September 2011, Paphos Title:International Debate
- 3-day workshop for youth, Nikitari, 11-13 July 2011, Nicosia, Cyprus
- European Commission Programme, Brussels 21 - 23 June, 2011 Title:Youth in Action - Cyprus
- steLLLa2.0, a EU-funded Grundtvig project, Avignon, France 12-16 June 2011 Title:stimulation of eLearning for life long learning for adults and in specific how to use SMS and podcasts in the formal and informal learning settings with adults
- Cyberethics: Cyprus Safer Internet Centerproject, Safer Internet Day Conference, February 2011, Nicosia Title: It's more than a game it's your life
- European Conference, Development Education in Schools, 08 -10 April 2010, Limassol, Cyprus Title: MAKING GLOBAL CONNECTIONS